Antoine Casanave is very excited to present "Prohibition Night" Wine & Champagne Tasting with Live Jazz Music at Massimo Ristorante!
Join us for an elegant evening of Wine & Champagne tasting with Live Jazz Music that is truly one of a kind. We believe that there's nothing more relaxing than exploring a collection of limited production, handcrafted, small batch wine varietals from specially selected wineries throughout the region. Representatives from each winery will be attending this event.
Local and world traveled Jazz vocalist, Stacy Carter, will be bringing her special talents to our event to make it a truly exceptional evening. To find out more about Stacy Carter please Click Here.
We are especially delighted to bring this event to the legendary Massimo Ristorante in Downtown Walnut Creek. You will meet great people from throughout the Bay Area & beyond. Guests are welcome to wear an outfit or accessories inspired by the Prohibition Era.
- Featured Wineries -
(Click on Winery logos for Winery websites)
- All guests receive a wine glass upon entry
- Guests may enjoy a tasting of all the wines & champagnes available at this event
- Hors d'oeuvres shall be served
- Prize given to the person with the best costume/outfit!
- Photo Station: A photo station is an open station without all the squishing of a photo booth. It's a smile generator and memory keeper. Guests have the option to share their photos using instant Email, Text, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. Guests can also print them for fridges, desks, and scrapbooks.
- Wine Clubs: Opportunity for our guests to join new wine clubs
- All Wine & Champagne poured at the event shall be available for purchase
$30 Advance Purchase • $40 At The Door
(Advance Purchase ends on August 4)
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets through Eventbrite.
For any inquires, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org